Join the Learning Ecosystem
as an Instructor
Are you an enthusiastic Tech professional with significant hands-on experience in any aspect of the Software Development lifecycle, e.g. Software Development, Agile Methodologies & Practices, Quality, DevOps etc?
Are you always the first person within your team that will volunteer to onboard new colleagues and explain how things work?
Are you able to explain complex notions in simple terms by combining theory with real-world examples?
If ‘Yes’ came out naturally in all of the aforementioned questions, then we would love to meet you, discuss the topics you feel most excited about and exploit opportunities to have you join Learning Actors as an instructor.
Become an instructor
One of partners will reach out as soon as possible to find out more about you, your passion, your expertise and discuss with you potential opportunities for joining our forces.
- With expertise in any aspect of the Software Development lifecycle,
- Who enjoy software development, testing, agile practices as much as teaching them to their peers,
- With excellent presentation skills,
- Able to explain complex matters in simple terms
- DevOps tools (e.g. Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins etc.)
- Amazon Web Services
- Development in Scala
- Development in Java and Akka
- Development in .net
- Development in ReactJS
- Development in AngularJS
- Test Automation