What is instantbox?
It’s a project that spins up temporary Linux systems with instant webshell access from any browser.
What can an instantbox do?
- provides a clean Linux environment for a presentation
- let students experience the charm of Linux at your school or your next LUG meet
- run with an inspiration in a clean environment
- manage servers from any device
- experiment with an open source project
- test software performance under resource constraints
and more! ideas are endless…
Which Linux distributions are available?
We currently supports various versions of Ubuntu, CentOS, Arch Linux, Debian, Fedora and Alpine.
Prerequisite: docker [More Information]
mkdir instantbox && cd $_ bash <(curl -sSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/instantbox/instantbox/master/init.sh)
Please submit an issue or join the conversation on telegram.
We are in urgent need for donations in the form of server resources. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are able to help. We appreciate it!
- tsl0922/ttyd – webshell