Regardless if you are an agile coach, a line manager or an HR professional, you need to understand how people strategy and people operations need to change when working in a company embracing the agile value structure. How do performance management, recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits and the way we perform employee engagement surveys change? What are the specific skills that we need to use to run an agile transformation from a people perspective? And is there still a need to do succession planning in the future?
Who should attend
This 2-day course is relevant for anyone interested in learning how Agile methodologies can be applied in talent management. However, the course is expected to be particularly interesting for: Agile coaches, consultants, HR managers, HR Business Partners, HR professionals, line managers, operational & business managers and consulting managers in both the private and public sectors.
What will you learn
During the training the following topics will be covered:
- Introduction to the agile approach and how it is related to Lean and systems thinking. Why work with agility?
- What characterizes the agile mindset and how to change the traditional HR processes when we are working with agile values?
- How should HR adapt work to create maximum value in an agile organization? How should recruitment, performance evaluations and salary discussions look like?
- What concrete examples are there? How have others done? What works?
- How can you use agile techniques like Scrum and Kanban for HR?
Moreover, particular focus throughout the training will be given on HR’s role in an Agile Organisation:
- How HR can support an agile organizational transformation:
- Goal setting and performance management in a new way
- Salaries and benefits for an agile organization
- Job Roles – are they needed in the future?
- Employee engagement in an agile manner
- Talent acquisition and the candidate experience
- Agile learning
- Onboarding practices for agile companies
- Why the agile mindset is HRs responsibility
- The needed changes in the HR core function
- Practical tools, templates and exercises for HR and managers
This 2-day course leads to the ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Talent certification.
The certification process is based on the successful completion of an assignment that will be presented during the 2-day training session. Candidates will then have 1 month to finalise the assignment and send it back to the trainer for evaluation. Successful candidates will receive a downloadable certificate and a badge for the ICAgile Certified ICP-TAL Professional Agile Talent certification.
About the instructor
Pia-Maria Thorén has 25 years of consultant experience from large Swedish and international companies within HR and leadership. She is the founder of GreenBullet and Agile People and the author of the book Agile People – A Radical Approach for HR and Managers (That Leads to Motivated Employees).
Next 2-day course is coming soon
The course is taking place in Agile Actors #learning premises, 62A Ethnikis Antistasis, Chalandri, Greece