Regardless if you are an agile coach, a line manager or an HR professional, you need to understand how people strategy and people operations need to change when working in a company embracing the agile value structure. How do performance management, recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits and the way we perform employee engagement surveys change? What are the specific skills that we need to use to run an agile transformation from a people perspective? And is there still a need to do succession planning in the future?
Our goal is to enable the people to be strategic partners and seen as the nurturers of a creative culture.
Who should attend
This 20-hour course is relevant for anyone interested in learning how Agile methodologies can be applied in talent management including people working within HR organizations in companies transforming to more Agile ways of working.
Their current responsibilities may include aspects such as people development, recruitment, performance management, compensation and employee engagement / motivation. Organizational development consultants, hiring managers and Agile transformation leads exploring the people and structural aspects of transformations will also find this curriculum compelling. More specifically, the course is expected to be particularly interesting for:
- Agile coaches,
- HR Managers / HR Business Partners or HR Professionals in general,
- Line managers,
- Operational & Business Managers and Consulting Managers in both the private and public sectors.
What will you learn
During the training the following topics will be covered:
- Introduction to Agile People and important principles/tools
- Creating Conditions for Change and Growing an Agile Culture
- How HR’s role is changing and how HR can use Agile tools to increase its agility
- Goals, Performance & Rewards
- Talent Acquisition, Engagement & Learning
More specifically, the course covers the following learning areas:
Organizational Design, Roles & Careers
- Designing for the new way of working
- Career paths
Learning and Development
- Learning culture/ Learning organization
- Learning modalities
- Onboarding – The welcome experience
Enabling Effective Performance
- Engaging intrinsic motivation
- Incentives are not only financial
The agile mindset in HR
- Applying agile practices to operations and initiatives
- Enabling an agile mindset in the enterprise
- Core function
This 5–day course prepares participants for the ICAgile Certified Professional – Agility in HR (ICP-AHR) certification.
About the instructor
Ingela Moene will be your trainer for this program. She has a background as an HR Executive and has experience within HR, Leadership, and Leadership development from global companies in different industries. She holds an MBA degree from the Helsinki School of Economics and Business administration, Finland.
She currently works as an Agile People Coach and Consultant at Agile People Consulting offering training, coaching, and consulting services to help companies succeed with their Agile journey.