Get an official introduction to AWS from one of the only organizations that are authorized to deliver it.
Next free virtual session will take place on 11 January 2023 – 4pm-7pm EET
The AWS Discover Day is free of charge virtual instructor-led event that is designed to introduce AWS cloud computing concepts and foundational infrastructure services. The event is particularly relevant for customers who have recently signed up with AWS, or for those who simply want to grasp the basics of the AWS cloud platform.
By attending this event, participants can expect to learn how to:
- Define the cloud and how it works
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core services
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
- Identify AWS management services and their use
This course is intended for:
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals
- Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services
- Registration is mandatory and so please submit your details to secure your place at the event.
Module 1: Introduction to the Cloud and AWS
- Benefits of cloud computing
- Cloud computing components
- Cloud computing deployment models
- Who uses AWS?
Module 2: Overview of AWS Services
- AWS core services
- How to access AWS services
Module 3: Security and Compliance Overview
- Overview of security
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS security services
- AWS compliance