Liberating Structures are easy-to-learn microstructures that enhance relational coordination and trust. They quickly foster lively participation in groups of any size, making it possible to truly include and unleash everyone.
Version 2.2 of Liberating Structures is being represented below:
Facilitating Agile Teams with Liberating Structures is an online 8-hour workshop for Agilists and facilitators that want to learn how to make their meetings more effective and meaningful online. The workshop will provide guidance on facilitation techniques for Agile and self-organized teams. This will be a highly-interactive workshop with no PowerPoint.
Who should attend
This hands-on workshop will be particularly useful to:
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches, who want to improve their facilitation skills
- Anyone interested in bringing some new techniques to bring self-organization to new levels, particularly in online environments
This hands-on workshop has been designed for participants with:
- Foundational knowledge in Agile ways of working such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- At least 3 months of practical experience working in Agile team
What will you learn
Through examples, exercises and group discussions participants will:
- Get a solid understanding of the stance of a facilitator
- Learn how to facilitate self-organization
- Gain exposure to a variety of Liberating Structures
- Receive guidance on how to craft effective questions
- Learn how to design events and workshops
- Learn how to leverage remote sessions for greater effectiveness
Next virtual session has been scheduled for 23-24 November 2020 2:00pm – 6:00pm EET.