Liberating Structures are easy-to-learn microstructures that enhance relational coordination and trust. They quickly foster lively participation in groups of any size, making it possible to truly include and unleash everyone.
Version 2.2 of Liberating Structures is being represented below:
Facilitating Agile Teams with Liberating Structures is an online 8-hour workshop for Agilists and facilitators that want to learn how to make their meetings more effective and meaningful online. The workshop will provide guidance on facilitation techniques for Agile and self-organized teams. This will be a highly-interactive workshop with no PowerPoint.
Who should attend
This hands-on workshop will be particularly useful to:
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches, who want to improve their facilitation skills
- Anyone interested in bringing some new techniques to bring self-organization to new levels, particularly in online environments
This hands-on workshop has been designed for participants with:
- Foundational knowledge in Agile ways of working such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- At least 3 months of practical experience working in Agile team
What will you learn
Through examples, exercises and group discussions participants will:
- Get a solid understanding of the stance of a facilitator
- Learn how to facilitate self-organization
- Gain exposure to a variety of Liberating Structures
- Receive guidance on how to craft effective questions
- Learn how to design events and workshops
- Learn how to leverage remote sessions for greater effectiveness
About the instructor
Dino Zafirakos follows his passion for organisational change, innovation, emergent leadership and open participatory methods to help create spaces for all voices to be heard and guide an exploration of what could be possible from the insights generated within and between each person in order to thrive in the current pace of the world we live in today.
As an Agile Coach and facilitator, Dino provides his clients with insights and learnings gained from his experience in modern organisational approaches. He supports his clients with Agile-based team and leadership coaching and instilling a mindset of strong people focus and continuous learning and improvement. He also helps others in the Agile field create a stronger awareness of their own coaching mindset and skills.
Dino was born in Greece, grew up in Australia and is currently based in Barcelona, Spain. He has been exposed to many different cultures and has worked with people from every continent except Antarctica. A fluent speaker of English, Greek and Spanish, he typically serves clients throughout Europe and on occasion the rest of the world, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Next virtual session is coming soon.