Functional Programming is an old paradigm, but relatively new to many programmers. In this course you will explore how to take advantage of the power that comes with thinking declaratively.
The course is taught by Senior Engineers with several years of experience in front end and full stack applications.
This is a 6 hours course.
Who should attend
- Software Engineers wanting to improve their skills and career prospects.
- IT Professionals who would like to learn functional programming and connect with other functional programmers.
What will you learn
- Imperative vs declarative programming
- First-class and higher-order functions
- Pure Functions
- Eager vs Lazy evaluation
- Algebraic Data Types
- Practice, Examples, when and why
Next session will be on 22 October 2019, 10:00am – 4:00pm
The course is taking place in Learning Actors premises, 62A Ethnikis Antistasis, Chalandri