This is a 16-hour course on Tensorflow. We will explore Tensorflow architecture and application programming interfaces to build machine learning algorithms and train then on a real world dataset.
Who should attend
IT Professionals with some experience in programming , data analysis and statistics interested in expanding and building skills on a state of the art framework used to build any kind of machine learning algorithms and high performance computations over big amounts of data
- Python programming fluency
- Fundamentals of Statistics and Machine learning
What will you learn
During the course you will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Tensorflow
- Present a small model end to end using Jupyter Notebook
- Present a small model end to end using a python development environment
- Introduction to Tensors and Operations
- Data Loading and Saving Models and results using Tensorflow
- Introduction to the Computational Graph
- Visualize the Computational Graph
- Debugging Tensorflow Graphs
- Monitoring Training metrics
- Developing Models from Using Tensorflow
- Build a Neural Network
- Build a Regression model
- Build a Tree model
- Model Evaluation
- Deploying models for production use
All course material will be taught using a ready made development environment using Jupyter notebooks and Python Development Environment fully integrated with Tensorflow libraries and execution environment. Real world size and complexity datasets will be provided as well.
Next virtual session has been scheduled for 1-3-8-10 November 2021 2.00pm – 6.00pm EET.