The Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer 3-day course is aimed at people who have already achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing and wish to further develop their expertise in automation testing.
The modules offered at the Advanced Level cover a wide range of testing topics that will allow participants to:
- Contribute to the development of a plan to integrate automated testing within the testing process
- Evaluate tools and technology for automation best fit to each project and organization.
- Create an approach and methodology for building a test automation architecture (TAA).
- Design and develop (new or modified) test automation solutions that meet the business needs.
- Enable the transition of testing from a manual to an automated approach.
- Create automated test reporting and metrics collection.
- Manage and optimize testing assets to facilitate maintainability and address evolving (test) systems.
Included in the price is a voucher for the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer exam.
Who should attend
The Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer course is aimed at anyone who is involved in software testing and test automation including Functional Testers, User Acceptance Testers, Test Automation Specialists, Performance Testing Specialists, Testing Team Leads etc.
Participants must have sufficient practical experience in software testing and test automation.
To get the Advanced Level certification, candidates must hold the Foundation Certificate and have sufficient practical experience.
What will you learn
The course covers the following subject areas according to the contents of Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer Syllabus:
About the instructor
Barış Sarıalioğlu is an IT professional with 15+ years of experience as IT Consultant, Software Engineer, Software Developer and Software Tester for many different organizations. He is highly experienced in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Software Project Management, Business Analysis, Strategy Analysis, Requirements Analysis, DevOps, Agile Methodologies, Usability, User Experience (UX), Customer Experience (CX), Service Design, Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
Barış has a proven track record of leading multinational | cross-cultural teams and a proven ability in managing different functional teams of HR, Marketing, Sales, Legal and Finance.
He has diverse experience spanning several industries including; telecommunications, banking and finance, defense, aviation, and semiconductor manufacturing. He has been involved in several challenging projects and had the chance to work in several different countries, including Turkey, the United States, Russia, Germany, China, The Netherlands, Azerbaijan and Greece.
He published a number of papers and books within the Software Engineering profession and contribute to the field by regularly attending conferences as a public speaker. He has spoken at more than 50 international conferences in more than 30 countries.
Next virtual session have been scheduled for:
- 26, 27, 28, 29 June, 10:00 – 15:00 EEST & 30 June, 10:00 – 14:00 EEST