The Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer 3-day course is aimed at people who have already achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing and wish to further develop their expertise in automation testing.
The modules offered at the Advanced Level cover a wide range of testing topics that will allow participants to:
- Contribute to the development of a plan to integrate automated testing within the testing process
- Evaluate tools and technology for automation best fit to each project and organization.
- Create an approach and methodology for building a test automation architecture (TAA).
- Design and develop (new or modified) test automation solutions that meet the business needs.
- Enable the transition of testing from a manual to an automated approach.
- Create automated test reporting and metrics collection.
- Manage and optimize testing assets to facilitate maintainability and address evolving (test) systems.
Included in the price is a voucher for the GRTB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer exam.
Who should attend
The Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer course is aimed at anyone who is involved in software testing and test automation including Functional Testers, User Acceptance Testers, Test Automation Specialists, Performance Testing Specialists, Testing Team Leads etc.
Participants must have sufficient practical experience in software testing and test automation.
To get the Advanced Level certification, candidates must hold the Foundation Certificate and have sufficient practical experience.
What will you learn
The course covers the following subject areas according to the contents of Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer Syllabus:
Next session will be on 22-23-24 April 2020, 9:00am – 5:00pm
The course is taking place in Agile Actors #learning premises, 62A Ethnikis Antistasis, Chalandri, Greece