In this 33-hour course, participants will formalise their test management skills. They will learn the practical application of risk-based testing and test management tasks, including planning and estimation. Moreover, they will also learn how to manage stakeholders, form test teams with the relevant competencies, and skills to ensure effective resourcing and undertake test process improvement initiatives.
Included in the price is a voucher for the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager exam.
Who should attend
The course is designed for:
- Test Leads and Test Managers wanting to improve their test management skills
- Experienced Testers wishing to progress into a test management role.
- Test Managers looking to accredit their skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
As this course is acting as a preparation for the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager exam participants need to have successfully completed the ISTQB Foundation level Certified Tester examination to be eligible for the exam.
Testing experience is also recommended.
What will you learn
The course covers the following subject areas according to the contents of the Advanced Level Test Manager Syllabus:
Next virtual sessions:
- 24, 25, 26, 27/04, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 & 12/05/2023, 17:00 – 20:00 EEST
- 27, 28, 29, 30/11, 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14 & 15/12/2023, 17:00 – 20:00 EET