The Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP II) is the second course required to complete the Kanban Management Professional accreditation. This 16-hour course continues the Kanban University syllabus. It is aimed at people who are currently using a Kanban system, have prior experience with Kanban, or are currently in the KMP training series.
Kanban Management Professional classes are highly interactive courses that lay the foundation of the principles and practices of The Kanban Method, an evolutionary approach to change. This 2-day course is certified by the Kanban University and has been put together by Kanban experts and leaders including David J. Anderson and Mike Burrows.
The Kanban Method offers pragmatic, actionable, evidence-based guidance that can be taken away and implemented immediately.
Who should attend
The ideal participants of this class are those seeking to gain a deeper understanding of the benefits of applying Kanban to their existing workflows.
- Senior Managers
- Programme and Project Managers
- Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters, Team Leads and Change Agents
- Product & Software Developers & Testers
- Agile Coaches & Practitioners (Scrum, XP, DSDM, AgilePM, etc.)
- Other roles such as HR and Finance professionals
Attendees are expected to have read “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business” by David J Anderson or “Kanban from the Inside” by Mike Burrows. Participants should have attended the Kanban System Design KMPI course
What will you learn
The course follows the official KU Certified Kanban syllabus. During the two days you will have ample opportunities to discuss and experience the following topics:
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understanding asymmetrical commitment
- Understanding and managing variability
- Understanding forecasting
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Managing evolutionary change
This course satisfies the second requirement toward the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation. There is no exam at the end and, upon completion, you will receive the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) accreditation. A globally-recognised accreditation that you can use as official recognition of your achievement.
Next session will be on 9-10-11-12 November 2020, 4:00pm – 8:00pm ΕΕΤ
|9/11/2020||4:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|10/11/2020||4:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|11/11/2020||4:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|12/11/2020||4:00 PM – 8:00 PM|