A complete course for the industry standard system for deploying, scaling and managing containers in production which has one of the largest open source communities.
Who should attend
- System Administrators
- Power Developers
- Basic linux shell usage
- Laptops will be provided but in case you bring your own, please install VirtualBox
What will you learn
You will learn:
- The Kubernetes architecture
- How to run a Kubernetes cluster locally inside a VM on your laptop using Minikube
- How to use all its major components
- How to use its command line tool called “kubectl” and its web user interface too
- How to use its package manager called “helm”
- How to deploy scalable and highly available WordPress in Kubernetes
Next 2-day course has been scheduled for 5-6 June 2018 6pm – 10pm.
The course is taking place in Learning Actors premises, 62A Ethnikis Antistasis, Chalandri, Greece