Even if you are a Software Engineer interested in web development with Python, or a DevOps Engineer looking for ways to automate tasks and processes or even a Data Engineer ready to unlock the potential of Python at your work this course is what you are looking for.
This 1-day course will start off the basic of the language and lure you into some of the advanced features of the language with practical examples and exercises to help you getting started developing in Python.
Who should attend
- Software Engineers and Web Developers
- DevOps Engineers
- Test Automation Engineers
- Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Experience with at least one programming language
What will you learn
More specifically, the following topics will be covered during the course:
- Python Syntax
- Strings and Console Output
- Conditionals and Control Flow
- Lists & Dictionaries
- Lists & Functions
- Handling Errors