Are your Business Analysts and Product Owners finding it difficult to translate business requirements into User Stories that will help your agile development team deliver great products? Do you want to convert your business experts into successful Business Analysts and Product Owners? Then this course is for you!
This 12-hour course will lure you into requirements analysis and successful user story writing in Agile teams. You will start with the basics of Agile, the role of BA in an Agile team and build your ability to translate business needs into great products.
Who should attend
- Business professionals interested for a Business Analysts / Product Owner role
- Business Analysts seeking to strengthen their Requirements Analysis skills
- Business Analysts transitioning from a traditional to a more agile role?
- Product owners wishing to define better product requirements
- Some experience in requirements engineering.
What will you learn
More specifically, the following topics will be covered during the course:
- Agile Processes & the Role of BA
- What Stories Are
- Users, User Roles and Personas
- Story Mapping and Story-Writing Workshops
- Adding Detail with Acceptance Criteria
- INVEST principle
- Splitting Stories
- Common Problems & Things to Consider
- Examples – Class Exercises
Next 12-hour course is coming soon.
The course is taking place in Agile Actors #learning premises, 62A Ethnikis Antistasis, Chalandri, Greece