The focus of this hands-on 8-hour workshop is to provide an in-depth introduction to the Blazor Framework and its capabilities.
Who should attend
This course has been developed for any professionals with some experience in developing applications in .NET and C# or VB.NET.
- Some experience in developing applications in .NET and C# or VB.NET
What will you learn
Participants will learn how to develop their own single-page applications using Blazor through a series of examples and exercises. More specifically, during this hands-on workshop, the following topics will be covered:
- Introduction to Blazor and motivation
- A step by step guide to creating a Blazor application
- Blazor WebAssembly Application structure
- Razor Components
- Blazor Code-behind approach
- Blazor Progressive Web Applications
Next virtual session is coming soon.