Framework : squeezer.io
What is Squeezer ?
Squeezer is a platform that empowers new-entry blockchain developers to build serverless dApps simply as dead.
ChainKit – Agnostic blockchain integration
The main usage of the ChainKit is to unify top blockchains interfaces into a single normalized API interface , therefore you can build blockchain dApps easily without digging into blockchain complex infrastructure.
- create blockchain wallets
- double-encrypt for wallet data
- user choose how to store wallet token
- bi-directional blockchain transactions (inbound and outbound)
- create blockchain payment solution
- build dApps connecting to smart contracts using chainkit agnostic connector
- deploy smart contracts
- quick intuitive code deployments by using a special mechanism which will deploy smart contracts and dApp services where code changed
- powered by microservices
- share components between functions, similar to monolytic project
- auto-deployable, auto-scalable , no DevOps requirements
- silent deployments ,no interruption for the current functionality ( really useful on production )
- one single command to simultaneously deploy all available functions on your project where code changed from the last deployment
- automatic rollback to the previous working deployment if something goes wrong
- sequential deployments, wait for the current deployments in progress to finish
- self-healing functions
- test your code locally on a simulated functions platform for a faster development cycle
- separate your environments in multiple stages
- extend framework functionality with your own “home-made” plugins
- pay only for the usage ( no monthly subscriptions )
- Swagger UI API documentation support
- Install node.js version
Squeezer command-line interface
Create a quick project stub by using templates :
|Squeezer 2way Payment||https://github.com/SqueezerIO/squeezer-2way-payment|
Extend or merge the Squeezer framework functionality with plugins
This plugin enables serving support for local development within the Squeezer Framework.
This plugin enables Swagger API Documentation support within the Squeezer Framework.
|Squeezer 2way Payment|
Squeezer Two Way Blockchain Payment System (inbound + outbound)
NOTE: Windows users should enable symlinks in order to avoid unwanted symbolic links errors .
|1.||npm i squeezer-cli -g||Install Squeezer CLI|
|2.||sqz create –project my-first-project –template https://github.com/SqueezerIO/squeezer-2way-payment||Create a project|
|3.||cd my-first-project||Switch to the project’s directory|
|4.||sqz install||Install dependencies|
|4.||sqz compile||Compile functions|
|5.||sqz serve||Development mode|
See contributing.md for contribution guidelines